Friday, May 13, 2011

Happy Belated Mother’s Day

Happy Belated mother’s day to all the mommies out there.  Hope everyone had a beautiful weekend last week.  On the other hand, had one  Besides entertaining mom and grandma for the weekend, going in and out of doctor’s office and staying late at work, I'm finally catching my breath.  Is the worst when kids are sick.  They don’t sleep well, I don’t sleep well. 

Daughter came home yesterday from school with a big bite mark on her forearms.  This is her 3rd time she got bitten at this school.  Whenever there is an incident at school, she is sent home with a letter with a report explaining what happened.  However, I felt kind uneasy still so I called to inquire if this is the same kid that bit my daughter.  They explained the situation that my daughter snatched a toy and the other kid bit her because she wasn’t sharing and no is not the same kid.  I know this is probably something that happens quite often among this age group.  Not sure which is worse, being bitten or bully?

No comments:

Post a Comment